[Spark2014-discuss] Plans for I/O

Chapin, Peter @ VTC PChapin at vtc.vsc.edu
Thu Jan 24 18:07:06 CET 2013

Considering that SPARK 2014 allows, even encourages, a lot of mixing of SPARK and non-SPARK code, does it make sense to provide some way for the tools to read flow information and other aspects (post conditions, say) from an auxiliary file prepared by the user? I'm thinking about the case when someone wants to use a third party Ada library and can't reasonably edit the source of the specifications. Perhaps something along the lines of the way shadow files work currently would do the trick.

Peter