[Spark2014-discuss] [M122-037] specifying SPARK sources for analysis

Tucker Taft taft at adacore.com
Thu Mar 14 14:28:38 CET 2013

Our general conclusion was to use a mechanism more like suppress/unsuppress or assertion policy or warning off/on than using an aspect to control which features are permitted at any point. The aspect approach is too tied to declarations, whereas something which can be turned off and on at various levels of granularity.
-Tuck

Sent from my iPhone