[Spark2014-discuss] [M122-037] mark code in or out SPARK

Arnaud Charlet charlet at adacore.com
Fri Mar 15 14:43:15 CET 2013

> Trevor has been off work sick this week and so hasn't been able to contribute
> to this
> discussion: however, he thought it would be useful for you to look at some
> notes he made
> previously on this topic that are on the Wiki at:
>
> https://forge.open-do.org/plugins/moinmoin/spark2014/LRMDiscussions/InOutSpark

Great, thanks.

So it seems after all that we are all pretty much on the same page, at least
for the problem we are trying to solve.

I looked at this page: it's a bit too complex, but up to the Discussion
part, I think we are in general agreement. I have even taken the Summary as
is and copied it to the SPARKMode page.

Needless to say, I simply disagree with the Discussion part, but that shouldn't
come as a surprise :-)

Arno