[Spark2014-discuss] [M419-022] IMPORTANT: git repository was re-created

Yannick Moy moy at adacore.com
Thu May 2 11:11:19 CEST 2013

We have re-created the SPARK 2014 repository (thanks Joel!). You should move away your existing clone, and clone the new repository:

$ git clone git+ssh://yourname@scm.forge.open-do.org//scmrepos/git/spark2014/spark2014.git

(The old directory was saved on the forge machine under old-spark2014, just in case.)

You can resume then work with the new repository, pulling and pushing changes as you wish!
I'll soon make the spark2014 forge and mailing-lists public.
The next step will be to move hi-lite stuff to spark2014, by the end of the month. I'll inform you when this happens.
--
Yannick

-- Yannick Moy (2013-04-30)