[Spark2014-discuss] Not null access constant in SPARK

Roderick Chapman roderick.chapman at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 2 08:45:59 CET 2015

David,
   Let's take a step back: what problem are you trying to solve
that requires the use of "not null access constant"? There might
be an alternative idiom that is allowed in SPARK...

  Do you, for instance, want to use the "new" allocator, or just
create a table of values using the 'Access of other constant objects??

  All the best,
  Rod