[Spark2014-discuss] Not null access constant in SPARK

Lesens, David david.lesens at astrium.eads.net
Mon Nov 9 18:08:14 CET 2015

Thanks, I didn't know that SPARK supports renames

In my case, I was more thinking about a generic code which can use different configuration tables

In the attached code (a very simple interpolation algorithm), the pointer is just used to avoid a copy of this configuration table
Without pointer, it would be less efficient, that's all

--
David LESENS